The Real Madrid Foundation is an organisation responsible for teaching players with the Real Madrid coaching methodology throughout the world. Teaching is offered to both male and female athletes and academies are for players aged six to16.
The way the training centre will work is as follows:
• 24 players per team
• Each team is given a head coach from Spain
• All the lead coaches are from the Real Madrid Foundation in Spain
• The lecture has a duration of four days
• Players will be trained daily for two hours
• Teaching covers theoretical and practical education of the players
• All athletes receive the official educational material of the Real Madrid Foundation
• The teaching centre enables athletes to undergo individual assessment after completing the training
At the end of each year, all athletes of the academies have the opportunity to choose and travel to Spain to participate in an exclusive training programme in Real Madrid.
The Real Madrid Foundation Training Programme is designed for children and young footballer.
The programme focuses on personal advanced training in the technique, tactics and way of thinking on the pitch, as well as the values associated with Real Madrid such as leadership, teamwork, respect, solidarity and effort.
Each training programme includes: informing the players about the objectives and content of the session; tasks will be related to session objectives and content, from simple ones to complex ones, simulating competition; tasks will be simple with the aim of repeating the objectives; and the tasks must be orientated, attacking and defending zones and by specific positions.
The coaching seminars will be delivered by the official Real Madrid youth coaches and will cover player identification and scouting process, player development process (age specific), the training process, Real Madrid Mythology and theoretical practical sessions.